Since we offer a service that requires sharpening & repairs we ask that you send us your equipment along with your business card and email address.We Then service your equipment and send you an Invoice through PayPal.com This allows you to make payment with your credit card or check without having to give me your account information. Once payment is made I then ship out your equipment through the Post Office.
For your assurance. Write all blade sizes and make in the note section of the order form. Then make a copy for yourself.
Please Note: When choosing to pay by check, send payment with order.
Steps to sending your equipment in to be serviced.
1. Go to the Post Office and ask for a flat rate box. 10 blades or less (small box) 10+ blades with clippers (Medium box) Make sure it is the one at least 5.5″ high. You can also go to www.usps.com to order boxes and schedule a pickup.
4. Send to: The Groomers Edge 7746 West 1350 North Nappanee, IN. 46550
5. Send me an email (if you want) at our contact page to let me know you are sending your equipment. How many blades,scissors & clippers to be repaired.
6. Look for my email that your package has arrived, then a later email from Paypal with your invoice. This email will send you to their secure website to make payment with your choice of credit card or check.
7. Payment options are credit cards threw Paypal.com & Checks.